“On-Premise” Business Telephone Systems
“On-premise” telephone systems are where the phone handsets and the box of tricks that controls them and provides all your call management functions (a PBX) sit at your premises.
They connect to the outside world, via the PBX overor . You can buy, rent or lease the equipment. We provide on-premise systems which can use both and for maximum value and reliability.
- Solid state systems available – no moving parts to wear out, low heat output, silent operation
- Systems from 3 to 150 extensions
- Email access to voicemail
- Call management – hold, transfer, forwarding
- Customisable auto attendant
- Host desking interface
- Pickup groups
- Night mode operation
- Flexible hunt groups
- Call queues
- Paging / tannoy
- Conference bridge
- “Click to Call” – save time by clicking a number to dial
Pronetic are pleased to be able to offer a complete range of telephone systems to businesses across Hampshire, including Portsmouth, Southampton and Fareham. To find out more about how we can help your business to grow with a new phone system, whether traditional onsite or , hostedget in touch today.